The Fairview Inn's Jackson gift shop and antique store offers many uniquely Southern gift items. Visit the gift shop and take home a little piece of the Fairview Inn to always remind you of your stay in Jackson, MS.
We offer many different items and are receiving new items often!
Just a few items we offer include:
- Fairview Inn Handmade Mugs in Assorted Sizes and Colors
- Fairview Inn Logo Hats (available in 2 styles)
- Fairview Inn Logo T-Shirts and Polos
- Fairview Inn Logo Silk Terry Cloth Robes
- Fairview Inn Logo Teddy Bears
- Fairview Inn Mat Prints (in assorted sizes)
- Fairview Inn Postcards and Notecards
- Fairview Inn Christmas Ornaments
- Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Products
- Charmed Soul Earrings
- A Large Collection of Unique Antiques
- Mississippi Cheese Factory Cheese Straws, 3 Cheese Straws, Mud Puppies, Lemon Straws, and Trailer Trash
- Leopard Rose Silk Hand Painted Scarves
- Assorted Mississippi Novels and Cookbooks
One special item that we offer is nomiSpa t-shirts. All nomiSpa t-shirt profits will be donated to the Simon Sharp Eagle Fund. The Simon Sharp Eagle Fund was established to honor a remarkable life while raising money for two worthy causes, The Blair E. Batson Children´s Hospital and the Boy Scouts of America, Andrew Jackson Council. These two organizations, based in Jackson, Mississippi, played meaningful roles in the life of 15-year-old Boy Scout Simon Sharp, son of Fairview Inn proprietors Peter and Tamar Sharp. Simon´s courageous 15-month battle against leukemia ended the day after he became an Eagle Scout in 2007.